1. WHO WE ARE
Jigsaw House, 3-4 The Oaks
2. HOW WE COLLECT INFORMATION
- We may collect information about you from your completion of our online forms or from any email you send to us
3. STORAGE OF INFORMATION
- Your information will be sent by email from chrispercival.co.uk’s web server and we will not keep any copies of this information.
- We will keep your information secure by taking appropriate technical and organisational measures against its unauthorised or unlawful processing and against its accidental loss, destruction or damage in accordance with GDPR.
- You have a statutory right to see a copy of the information we hold about you and any request can be made using the contact details above.
4. WHAT WE USE YOUR INFORMATION FOR
- We will use your information to provide you with any further details or information you request when you contact us.
5. WHO WE WILL SHARE YOUR INFORMATION WITH
We will not share your information with any other organisation except in the following circumstances:
- We will give third party providers who supply services to us (for example, as part of hardware or software maintenance) or who process information on our behalf (such as a hosting company) incidental access to your information.
- We will disclose your information to enforcement authorities if asked to do so, or to a third party in the context of actual or threatened legal proceedings.
- If we provide an online shopping service, any credit or debit card details you supply will be passed to our payment provider and your card issuer.
- Further information about data protection issues including the online Register of Data Controllers can be found at informationcommissioner.gov.uk